Monday, 25 January 2010

“Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.” -- Bertrand Russ

This week is exams. I have finished two of my exams and I am looking forward to finishing my other two. I had art and math today, meaning that I never have to step foot in a math classroom again! Well, at least for learning. Tomorrow is a day off for studying and so forth, while Wednesday and Thursday I have my french and biology exams, respectively. It grieves me greatly to leave my classmates in those classes, but c'est la vie. Friday is my spa day. However, when I come home Thursday I plan on going to the grocery store and making cupcakes. My friend is having a party Friday night so I plan on contributing :)

Anyway, for all you exam-stressers, relax. I meditated last night and woke up feeling refreshed, stress free and happy. I hope you take my advice and try to relieve your stress. It's a proven fact that stress causes 99% of our illnesses. If we all took the time to relax I'm sure we'd all be that much healthier. In the immortal words of MLIA: Time well spent? I think so.