Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Belated Canada Day

Happy Belated Canada Day!! Terribly sorry about this blog being so late. I just got back from camping yesterday up at Fisherman's Cove near Kincardine. We stayed in one of the cabins. We had been camping with my cousins. Tons of fun, bit of shopping, Scottish Parade on Saturday.

Anyway, since that's out of the way, I wanted to share the news that I have finally found a book that I have been looking for since last July. It's called Mollie Peer: or, The Underground Adventure of the Moosepath League by Van Reid. It's the sequel to Cordelia Underwood: or, The Marvelous Beginnings of the Moosepath League. It's a marvelous book that takes place in the state of Maine during the fall of 1896. It's very intriguing and I highly advise anyone and everyone to read it. All that I need now to complete this trilogy is Daniel Plainway: or, The Holiday Haunting of the Moosepath League. Other books about the Moosepath League (though not considered part of the trilogy) are Mrs. Roberto:or, The Widowy Worries of the Moosepath League and Fiddler's Green: or, A Marriage, a Ball, and the Singular Adventures of Sundry Moss. These are wonderful books and I hope to find Daniel Plainway and Mrs. Roberto as well as Fiddler's Green soon so that I can finish reading them all!!