Monday, 26 July 2010

Ferraris

On friday, right after work, I was picked up and ushered away to the States in a brand spanking new Chevrolet Silverado, Cheyenne edition. I was happy because we were going to spend two nights in Auburn Hills, Michigan and attend the Councours d'Elegance. It is a very interesting car show and I definitely hope that all you readers go there some time in your life. The cars there are magnificent! They also have old motorcycles. They have cars over a hundred years old there that have been restored to look like they were built yesterday. Can you imagine how much that must have cost to restore a Ford Model T from 1910??? Anyway . . . There were multitudes of old cars there and I loved them all. My favourite part? The Ferraris. They are my all-time favourite cars. I saw 15 Ferraris that day, and not all of them were in the show. My favourite one? It's a tie between the Enzo Ferrari and a 1967 330 GTC I saw, as well as the Spyder. So I have decided to share my pictures with you:

1967 Ferrari 330 GTC
Ferrari Spyder

2003 Enzo Ferrari
21st Century Ferraris
Unknown Ferrari

Unknown Ferrari