Thursday, 29 July 2010

Westernize Me!

Recently (for some strange reason) I've been really into the whole "late 19th century" Western/farming/small town thing. It's probably a side effect of reading the Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. After I finished those books, I went on youtube and looked up the Doctor Quinn: Medicine Woman series. These episodes are also equally amazing and I love them. I've even added the official DQWM website to my Favourites because it has such good information about stuff from that time period (such as prices, salaries, etc). I'm in such an 1880's mood that I've even started to formulate a story in my mind that takes place in that time period. It probably won't get anywhere, but it certainly won't if I don't try. Anyway, that's pretty much all I wanted to say to get it off my mind :)