Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Writing ADD

I think I have ADD. It's weird because I can focus, usually, on school work and reading, but if it comes to anything else I can get bored REALLY easily. For example, since I got my Poppa's old laptop (from around 1990 I think) I have had story idea after story idea. I start writing these stories, and then they either go nowehere or I get bored with it. Same thing is happening now. The story that I started with the whole outline thing I've gotten sidetracked with. I mean, I have an outline, a plot, everything, I just need to focus on the story to actually FINISH it.

Please, if any one has any ideas for helping me keep my focus, leave some comments. I don't think I'll be able to make a career of writing if I keep getting sidetracked and distracted with my writing.