Saturday, 9 October 2010

Thanksgiving

Since it is the thanksgiving weekend there will be lost of turkey and good food to eat. I also have quite a few projects I need to work on, a journal I need to write and a poster to create. I am working tomorrow and my dad is trying to recruit me to help put away the patio furniture. You could say I'm busy.

Thank gosh I have monday off of school.

My projects: I have to make some phone calls and e-mails and begin working on my dance ISP (individual study project, culminating project). This is going on for 8 weeks, but it should get started now because I have to tell my teacher what I've got done so far. In Canadian lit I have to make a literary theory poster on New Historicism/Cultural with a partner who won't be here at all this weekend. My journal is on the movie The Red Violin which is rather intense. I also have a seminar on wednesday with two partners.

I am going to go crazy this weekend.

Quote of the day: There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been! - Percy Bysshe Shelley