Monday, 8 November 2010

Slow Computers

I was talking to a girl in one of my classes and it turns out that we both hate slow computers. Right now my laptop is being lame and taking forever to load when just four hours ago it was working just fine and at normal speed. I think it's safe to say that many people despise slow computers. I think of myself as a relatively patient person, however when I have a seminar that must be presented the next day I tend to get a little impatient. So here I am, waiting for my computer to stop being stupid (which it has been for about an hour and forty five minutes). Hopefully it will work tomorrow since I have to present my seminar at 8:30 in the morning. I'm crossing my fingers!!

Quote of the day: Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad. - Anon