Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Snow Day Number 2

Hooray! So for the first time in a loooong time the city of London has had two snow days in a row! Count em, 2. My mom remembers when they had three snow days in a row, but that was out in the country.

The snow just keeps on coming. I believe there were over 120 car crashes yesterday, and more to come. We had to shovel the driveway multiple time because the snow just kept falling. Visibility is probably worse today than it was yesterday. I'm looking forward to going tobogganing some time today. Looking out my window right now the snow is halfway up the back gate so my brother and I would have to shovel our way to the door . I think just about every kid in London was hoping there would be another snow day. Hooray for wishful thinking!

Well, while everyone is playing in the snow, I'll keep working on some homework so that I'm not behind and then I'll go out once I'm done.

Happy December every one!

Quote of the day: We build statues out of snow, and weep to see them melt. - Sir Walter Scott