Monday, 17 January 2011

DIY

Yesterday I discovered a marvelous website while surfing the Internet. It's called Design*Sponge and has lots of interesting ideas for crafts, gifts, recipes and so much more. I've been stuck in the DIY section of the website, finding many marvelous DIYs. On my list of things to make are storage books, homemade lip balm, and homemade body lotion. Something else I want to try, but has nothing to do with D*S is a furoshiki bag.

I would love to make all of these, and many more! I'm very excited to go buy the items needed for those crafts (when I end up going, which could be any time) and make them. I will definitely blog about the results of these crafts.

Quote of the Day: Originality is the essence of true scholarship. Creativity is the soil of the true scholar. - Nnamdi Azikiwe