Saturday, 22 January 2011

Exams

So now I have gone full circle. First semester exams are coming again and intimidating even the sturdiest grade twelve. Studying for exams is taking precedence over everything else right now so my stories will be put on the back burner. I only have three exams this semester: English, dance and Canadian literature. They should go by fairly quickly and then second semester will begin.

Second semester means that there are only a few more months until acceptance letters start coming from universities and a few more months until we leave high school and start university/college/apprenticeships/careers/etc. It's kind of frightening, but also rather exhilerating.

But before second semester, acceptance letters and university I have to finish my first semester exams.

Quote of the Day: Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer. - Charles Caleb Colton