Wednesday, 13 April 2011

A Multitude of News

Today in writer's craft we have started our blogging unit!! As you can tell, I am very excited about this since I do blog. I really hope that we have a test on this because I think I would rock it. We have taken a note on blogs, blogging terms (bloggers, blogosphere) and some legal issues with blogs. We have also looked at some Twitter terms, which I also have and rarely use. It was interesting to read the website about legal issues with blogs. People really have to watch what they say to each other, in person, on text or via Internet. We are being watched by everyone. Yeah, a little creeped out right now.

IN OTHER NEWS: After prom is a go for me and my friends!! It feels like this giant weight has just been lifted off my shoulders and I can breath again. We were all really stressing about it, but now that's done and over with.

Also, I have a rugby tournament coming up on saturday!! But I won't be there because I commited to doing a 30hr famine sleepover at my church and it wouldn't be right to bail on them after I commited to them first. Hopefully the team does well in the tournament.

All in all, it's getting pretty busy since the end of the year is drawing near. This also means I need to make a decision for university . . . And I am a pretty indecisive person sooooo . . .

Anyway, that's all. A lot is going on, and the craziness is piling up.

Quote of the day: Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. - Swedish Proverb