Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Rugby Tournament

Tomorrow is my very first rugby tournament in Exeter!! I am very, very, very, very nervous about this tournament BUT I am also very, very, very, very, very excited to be going. It would be incredible to experience the game first-hand instead of watching it or practicing unopposed. My mom is rather against the sport because she thinks I'm going to break all my bones (knock on wood!) because one of my team mates broke their wristin two places at the Saturday tournament. Unfortunately, it looks like it's going to be rainy and cold tomorrow (a high of six degrees!!) so I will definitely be dressing warm and snuggly. I do believe we will do incredibly well though because we are just that awesome. Even if we don't win any games I will be extremely proud of my team and how well we did.

Quote of the day: The ambitious will always be the first in the crowd; he presseth forward, he looketh not behind him. More anguish is it to his mind to see one before him, than joy to leave thousands at a distance. - Akhenaton