Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Rugby Tournament at St. George's

Tomorrow is a very special rugby tournament. It's pretty much the city finals of rugby tournaments. Yes, I'm pretty much hiding in a corner of room rocking back and forth in fear and nerves. HOWEVER! I am also pretty gosh darn excited! It's supposed to be really nice tomorrow and my mom, dad and grandma are going to try to come and see some games so that's exciting too! In a nutshell: I'm more excited than I am nervous because this game is so gosh darn fun!

If anyone wants to come see the tournament and is in London tomorrow (pretty much all day) it's at St. George's, which is just outside of London on the veeeeeery outskirts. Actually it's just beyond the border of London . . .

Quote of the day: Rise and rise again until lambs become lions. - Robin Hood