Saturday, 25 June 2011

Shopping

Oh my gosh I am such a bad spender! Actually, I spend my money well by buying lots of stuff on sale :) But still, spending money before university is BAAAAAAAAAD!!!! I bought this uber awesome dress at Aerie which I LOOOOVE and a necklace as a bday gift for my friend and The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien! My dad says he has it, which I believe since he has just about every other book by Tolien, but he never gets it out for me when I ask. SO I bought my own! It's tiny and has original cover art by Tolkien himself and even though I have one more exam left I've started to read it! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In other news, today I thought it was snowing, but then realized it was simply the white fluff that has been invading our air for the past month. Also it is June.

Good day people! Enjoy summer while it lasts!

Quote of the Day: In youth, you easily fall in love with words, written and spoken. You come, like other lovers, to feel an unreased sensuous thrill of joy at a word because it is just what it is - the sound of it and the look of it on the page - as a child's mind thrills at the touch of fur because it's sleek and that of a file because it is not. - C.E. Montagne "Words, Words, Words"