Thursday, 11 August 2011

Feelings

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
This is how I feel right now with University being just under four weeks away. As you can see, I'm freaking out just a little bit. I'm scared to get lost, that I'll be late to any or all my classes, the classic "I won't make any friends" and that I'll get overwhelmed by the workload plus part-time job plus writing plus lack of social life.

BUT (and this is a HUGE but) I'm excited to move on, get away from highschool, learn some brand new things, expand my horizons and try out my new people skills!

Recap: Scared of just about EVERYTHING there is to be scared of and also excited to learn new things and meet new people.

Quote of the day: "Education never ends, Watson. It is a series of lessons with the greatest for the last." - Sherlock Holmes in The Adventure of the Red Circle by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle