Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Pottermore!

Today is the third day for registration at Pottermore! I heard the clue would appear on the site at 3:00 am my time, so I woke up at 3 am and waited. And waited. At 4:00 I checked. Nothing. I was a little cheesed off, I must admit. This morning at 6:08 am I checked the website and there was the clue! It was from the third book (clearly, third day) and I was freaking out as I flipped through the book. I was sent to this website where it was announcing the beginning of Pottermore and I was freaking out AGAIN because I couldn't find the magic quill! Then I DID find it! I had to make it levitate but putting the mouse underneath the feather. It was certainly much harder than it sounds! And so I signed up and received my registration e-mail after half an hour of more waiting. I am now AurorQueen77!! Now all I have to do is wait so more for my welcome e-mail allowing me to enter the website. SO PUMPED!

Is anyone else excited for Pottermore?

Quote of the day: "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." - Harry Potter