Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Text Books

Yesterday I finally bought the text books I will be using for university this year. There are sixteen in total, and that's only for four courses. Two of my courses don't even have their booklists up yet so I don't know if I need to get anything yet. My text books include Emma by Jane Austen, Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, Odyssey of Homer by Homer, and others. I'm super excited to read these!! Also, there is an off-campus student barbecue on saturday with free food, live music and an info session so hopefully some of my questions will get answered before orientation (frosh) week. I'm looking forward to university more now that it's getting closer. Two weeks left!!!

Quote of the day: There are two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live. - John Adams