Sunday, 2 October 2011

October Colours

I absolutely love autumn! It's my favourite season of all because of the colours and the holidays. I've been way too busy recently to really enjoy the fact that the leaves are changing colours, but I try to take some time during the bus rides to and from school to look out the window at them.

I have my first university essay due tomorrow and it's an analytical one, so I'm not sure if I did everything exactly as she wanted (I prefer research papers). We had to analyze a poem from a literary journal and it was actually pretty hard to pick one out.

I also have a TON of reading for my courses. The history chapters are piling high, the philosophy text is finished and we're beginning a new one, a history book needs to be read for a book review, short stories need to be read for english, and chapters need to be read for writer's craft. Hopefully this all gets done soon!

In the mean time, I will try to enjoy those fall colours.

Quote of the day: October is the fallen leaf, but it is also a wider horizon more clearly seen. It is the distant hills once more in sight, and the enduring constellations above them once again. - Hal Borland Autumn is for Understanding - October 25, Sundial of the Seasons 1964