Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Boxing Day Haul

Today was my boxing day shopping since yesterday my mom was hosting Christmas for my dad's side of the family. I managed to get FIVE, count 'em FIVE books for under $60 Cdn at Chapters. I bought The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, Illusions by Aprilynne Pike, Evermore by Alyson Noel, The Necromancer by Michael Scott, and Tolkien's Ring by David Day. I also received a Kobo from my aunt this holiday. I can finally cross these books off of my list, except for Tokien's Ring, which was never on my list and turned out to be an impulse buy . . . However, they probably won't be read until May when school is finished.
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
Evermore by Alyson Noel
The Necromancer by Michael Scott
Tolkien's Ring by David Day
Original Kobo
Quote of the day: In the case of good books, the point is not how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through you. - Mortimer J. Adler