Thursday, 26 January 2012

Nothing Special

I honestly have nothing to blog about. There is nothing new or exciting going on in my life. Except that my philosophy professor has been replaced with someone who, in my opinion, teaches the course in a way that I can actually understand at a pace that I can learn at. My original professor would just talk and no one was really sure what he was talking about so we wrote down everything, but our replacement prof actually talks about the texts that we've been reading. My original prof had surgery and he was advised to stay home, which I honestly feel sad about, but this new prof kind of trumps the sadness. That sounds a little horrible, but if you were taking this course with me, you would understand what I mean.

That's basically it. I think I'll end this post with a song and a quote. And quite possibly a bang.


Quote of the day: I have all the time in the world from life to life to do what is to do, to do what is done, to do the timeless doing. - Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums