Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Catching Up

I feel really bad about my lack of blogging. I don't even have anything preventing me from blogging, I just have nothing to blog about. Honestly, my life is so blah right now. I've been catching up on my shows, watching movies I haven't seen in a while, and attempting to get the Wii upstairs so I can play Zelda. I've been trying to write more also. Recently I haven't been feeling very motivated to write, but today I sat myself down and forced myself to write. Even if it doesn't turn out well, at least the story is moving forward. It's my goal to have a first draft done by the end of the summer. I've been hitting the gym every morning because I have the time to. I baked a lemon poppyseed loaf and it turned out pretty well. I think I'm going to bake it again, along with some other recipes. I can post the recipes and results on here. That's pretty much everything in my life right now. I finished my exams three weeks ago, which is pretty surreal. I now have four months to work, write, read, cook, relax, clean, and do whatever else I want. I'm trying to read all of my Tolkien books by the end of the summer so that when December comes around and The Hobbit comes out I'll be way ahead of the game.

Quote of the day: I'm not young enough to know everything. - J. M. Barrie