Saturday, 21 July 2012

Travel Playlist

This summer I'm doing quite a bit of travelling. I love to take my iPod with me because I really just love to listen to music. I am constantly listening to it while studying, writing essays, working on my WIP, browsing the Internet and even reading. I always take my iPod with me because I love the effect listening to music has whilst looking out the window and watching the world go by. I thought I would share with you all some of my favourite songs that I love to listen to my travelling. It constantly changes, but this is what I've been listening to recently.

Spectrum (Say My Name) by Florence and the Machine (Calvin Harris Remix)
Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine
Intro by The XX
Heart Skipped a Beat by The XX
Someday My Prince Will Come by Anya Marina
Good Life by One Republic
Starlight by Muse
Friends by Flight of the Conchords
Mushaboom by Feist
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Flora's Secret by Enya
Paradise by Coldplay
Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
Octopus's Garden by The Beatles
Alice by Avril Lavigne
Rebellion (Lies) by Arcade Fire
Abraham's Daughter by Arcade Fire
Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding (Jakwob Remix)
Daydreamer by Adele
First Love by Adele
Behind the Seas by Possimiste
Rose by The Feeling
Dust Bowl Dance by Mumford and Sons
The Cave by Mumford and Sons
Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
Slow and Steady by Of Monsters and Men
Video Games by Lana Del Rey (Jack Stereo Remix)

Hope that gives you some new music to listen to.

Quote of the day: And what he greatly thought, he nobly dared. - Homer