Thursday, 6 September 2012

Back in the Swing of Things

So today was the first day back to school. I was very proud that I didn't have my white sheet of paper saying where/when my classes took place (memorized them, because I'm cool like that) and that I knew my way around campus. I wasn't as nervous as I was last year because I've already got a year under my belt and I had met lots of people in my program in a lot of my classes last year. Going to my classes today I didn't know if anyone I knew was going to be in them, simply because a lot of my friends are in different programs, so I was pleasantly surprised when I got to my classes and realized I had a person to sit with in each one. My professors that I had today seem really nice so I'm pleased with both of those classes so far. I already have some readings assigned, which isn't too bad since I have no classes on Fridays. I am officially designating it my homework/errand/miscellaneous day. Anyway, just wanted to give you guys an update on what's going on.

Also, if you want to be a part of Gearing Up To Get An Agent but haven't signed up yet, it's not too late! You can take part in any activity throughout the month. I know I've also gained a ton of new followers so I want to take this moment to say hello to you all! If you have any questions/concerns/comments don't be afraid to let me know.

Quote of the day: I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of the hunger for life that gnaws in us all. - Richard Wright