Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Personality Type

I've always been really interested in tests and such telling me about my personality. I really researched my zodiac sign (Libra) and enjoy taking personality tests. In grade 10 (which was 4 years ago, I can't believe it!) for Civics and Careers we had to take personality tests. I came out as blue green (I honestly forget what that means) and kind of went with it. But recently I've been curious again and found this great website to find out what personality type I have. It's a little bit freaky how good it is. I took this test and found out I was an INFP (introverted abstract exploring feeler). You can also check to see which celebrities also share that personality. I share mine with a lot of people I admire, such as J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, William Shakespeare, etc. I think it's really interesting if you're the kind of person who likes these things. Check it out if you have some time and comment below telling me what personality you have!

Quote of the day: You don't have anything / if you don't have the stories. - Leslie Marmon Silko