Tuesday, 4 June 2013

News

Hello everyone! I know it has been quite a while since I've blogged. I could blame it on exams (which are long done) and work, but let's be honest, I'm a procrastinator and Pinterest is kind of distracting. I just wanted to let you all know what I've been up to. I've been reading books for the Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge, you can check out my page here. I also started going to the gym in May and hope to continue getting healthy and fit throughout the summer and the rest of the year. I don't want to be a seasonal exerciser, which is bad, so I'm trying to get back into the habit of doing exercises both at the gym and at home. I plan on doing some posts on what I'm doing to get healthy and I would really appreciate it if any of you had questions, suggestions, or comments. I also think I'll be doing some 'beauty' posts. Think product reviews, DIY masks, routines, etc. And possibly some fashion posts will be thrown into the mix as well.

Let me know what you think about this plan. I really appreciate any feedback you guys have to offer :)

Quote of the day: I'm not interested in money, I just want to be wonderful. - Marilyn Monroe