Thursday, 13 February 2014

Valentine's Day Playlist

Seeing as tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I thought I would do a post featuring some of my favourite love songs, or songs that I think are very sweet. It's always nice to get into the spirit for this kind of event, I think, even if you don't really like Valentine's Day. It's a great way to celebrate that special someone, or your friends, or family, in my opinion. You take your time to do a little extra something. You should always let them know how much you care and appreciate them, but it's nice to spoil them a little bit, don't you think? Anyway, here is my Valentine's Day Playlist.

Love is an Open Door by Kristen Bell and Santino Fontana
Rule the World by Take That
Like a Star by Corinne Bailey Rae
Somebody to Love by Queen
Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee
You're My Best Friend by Queen
You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
My Beloved Monster by Eels
Flora's Secret by Enya
Crazy for You by Adele
One and Only by Adele
Rose by The Feeling
Addicted to Love by Florence and The Machine
Once Upon a Dream by Lana Del Rey
Bloom by The Paper Kites
Ho Hey by The Lumineers
What I Wouldn't Do by Serena Ryder
Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
Madness by Muse
Big Parade by the Lumineers

Quote of the Day: Your skin smells like light. I think you are the moon. - Nayyirah Waheed