Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Where I've Been

Hello everyone! It has certainly been quite a while since I've posted on here. Instead of coming up with all these crazy excuses I'm going to tell you the truth: I wasn't feeling motivated to post. It's really sad because I always loved posting on here. Trying to come up with different ideas, reviewing books I've read, being a part of the blogosphere is so much fun! I honestly don't know why I stopped. And then of course school came and with it came quite a bit of school work. I'm in my third year of university now and the professors definitely expect a lot from us as students. Almost too much, I think.

I really want to start posting again though. I want to post recipes I've tried, makeup looks, hairstyles, fashion, book reviews, crafts, and anything else fun. I think this blog sort of evolved into something strictly about writing and books, which I absolutely love, but that's not my whole life. I enjoy doing so many other things as well so I want to include those as well. I know I've said this before but my goal is to post at least once a week. I'm going to give myself some flexibility here though. Seeing as it's almost the end of the term there are a lot of final essays and readings being assigned. If I don't post every single week it's because school does come first for me. But I will try my very best to post consistently!

Quote of the Day: Basically, I have been compelled by curiosity. - Mary Leakey