Thursday, 18 September 2014

I'm Still Alive!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to put a post out saying that I'm still alive! I'm looking forward to putting out a lot of new blog posts this year. I know I keep saying that and it doesn't really turn out, but I'm making this my not-so-mid-year resolution! This is my final year of university so I can't say that every single week a post will be out, but I'm really hoping to post at least two times a month, possibly more if I'm lucky! I've also been kind of stuck as to what to post on here. Previously I was strictly a writing/book blog but I've really wanted to expand because I have too many interests to just restrict myself to one, and I don't want five blogs going on at the same time. I hope you guys understand why I've been on this semi-hiatus. I also hope that you guys feel comfortable commenting on whether or not you like this new blog set up, if you have any requests, if you'd like to share a story, or just tell me how your day is. I want to feel like we can all use this space to just be creative.

Quote of the day: There was no harm in taking aim, even if the target was a dream. - John Knowles