Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Spring/Summer Beauty Must Haves 2015

The warmer months are upon us so I thought I would share some things that would be great for the summer time.

Magnitone Pulsar Eclipse: This is a body brush that you can use all over your body. It comes with three different brushes, the SilkBliss, StimSoft, and Body Cleanse. This would be so great to use before self-tanning and/or shaving! It also comes with a travel case so you could take this with you wherever you go while keeping it protected.








Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster: This looks so amazing! This is a liquid that you add to
your morning and/or evening moisturizer to add a sun kissed glow to your skin. This is great because you can determine how dark you want your face to look so you can a lot of it or a little, it's totally up to you.





Caudalie Beauty Elixir: The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is amazing. This is one that I have actually used
before and I loved it. It's essentially a toning water. I like to use this after washing my face and then I also like to tie my face a spritz after I've done my makeup so it doesn't look too powdery. It's so refreshing in the summer and has a slight minty fragrance that just helps wake you up.





Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil: This is pretty self-explanatory. Rather than a fake
tan in the form of a mousse or lotion, this is an oil. This looks so amazing and beautiful. It's a self-tan (obviously) but the oil means that it's also very hydrating, which I find not a lot of self-tanners are. Self-tans are great because they provide you with the colour you want for the summer, but it's a lot safer than lying out in the sun for hours on end with SPF 4 on. The fact that this self-tan comes with a mitt is also pretty nice; you wouldn't have to go out and purchase one separately which would mean more money! You can apply this after using the Magnitone to scrub away all those dead skin cells.



Natural Beauty Alchemy: Make Your Own Organic Cleansers, Creams, Serums, Shampoos, Balms, and More by Fifi M. Maacaron: Being mainly a book blog, I couldn't resist adding this beauty book to the list. This is a book full of DIY beauty products for anything you could ever imagine. This would be such a fun thing to have at a sleepover or if you're doing a spa day or anything like that. Plus it's all natural so you would know what you're putting on your skin. Bonus!





Those are all of my beauty must haves for this summer! Let me know what your beauty must haves are in the comments below.

Quote of the day: I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun. - Suzanne Collins